AnyTimeChess (ATC) celebrates Independence Day at Ram Nagar, Hyderabad on 15th August 2017. To mark this event a memorable day, ATC wishes to conduct 5 rounds Swiss pattern in conjunction with ATC rapid model, exclusively for ATC players.
Living up to the true spirit of Independence day, ATC shall offer a free entry to all the players. A sum of Rs 50 deducted from your ATC account, when you register. You will get refund, if you participate otherwise it will be forfeited.
Terms & Conditions:
1. After every round ATC points will be calculated.
2. A game fee of Rs 10 will be deducted according the ATC rules.
3. Players should bring their own chess boards and clocks.
4. ATC new rule of playing with above 1000 rated and below 1000 rated is not applicable on this day.
5. There is no Entry fee for this event.
6. Organiser shall have the right to amend the rules and in all matters organiser decision is final and binding.
7. If you make one illegal move, you will loose the game.